With the advent of the smart home era, hotels are also becoming smarter. Especially with the emergence of service robots, many hotels have begun to try to use hotel robots. This will not only attract consumers, but also make hotel services smarter and safer. With the advent of intelligent systems, robots have also become intelligent. In particular, the China hotel robots developed and produced by Beijing Yunji Technology Co., Ltd. makes the hotel more advanced and intelligent. The structure of the robot in the hotel industry: loudspeaker, display, dish, mechanical arm, operation control box, obstacle sensor.
(1) Voice output function: It can introduce dishes and prompt customers to take meals.
(2) Create and edit restaurant map: set a series of table target points.
(3) Movement function: can walk in the area to reach the user's position.
(4) Power detection function: when the power is lower than the set value, you can charge by yourself.
(5) Information confirmation function: put the dishes on the tray of the robot and input the table and confirmation information through the remote control device.
(1) The appearance is avant-garde and fashionable, which enhances the high-tech image of the restaurant.
(2) Robots in the hotel industry reduce the labor intensity of restaurant waiters.
(3) Memorize the restaurant environment and learn the delivery path.
(4) Human-computer interaction, instructions must be reached.
(5) The hotel indoor robot intelligently avoids obstacles and is safe and worry-free.
(6) Long battery life.
(7) Safety features of hotel robots.
Robots in the hotel industry are hot spots in the market and are used in service places such as hotels and restaurants. It not only conforms to the trend of the intelligent era, but also conforms to people's concept of intelligent consumption. In the future, with the continuous intelligence of household equipment, the market for service robots will grow rapidly, even surpassing the market of industrial robots. Yunji has been adhering to the idea of algorithm optimization and technology integration in the research and development of service robots, integrating functions, clarifying the application scenarios of products, and making significant contributions to the development of hotel robots.
The Yunji Hotel Robot adopts the technology of "wheeled robot + robot elevator IoT module". These two technologies allow it to ride an elevator autonomously, go anywhere a human attendant can reach, and work on an entire floor, greatly expanding its scope of work. Welcome to online consultation!